Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ChRiStMaS

Cameron was in a funny mood on Christmas morning. She does this thing where she rolls her head back so we can tickle her neck. It's a silly game she loves to play. She did open some presents, and mostly loved her book, and the clothes. She kept putting the clothes on her head. It was so fun with her this year! Tyler and I had a good Christmas. He spoiled me as usual, even though we set a budget, I don't think he has ever stuck to it. So next year I am gonna lie and say I stuck to the budget too, but I will get him somethin' good. His birthday was good too. His parents and I went to Carver's- yum!

Well, I hope everyone else had a great Christmas. Wishing everyone a good new year, and let's hope this economy picks up so we can start making money again, right?!!



1 comment:

Aaron and Jen said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Cameron is ADORABLE! I love the last picture of her on here! Happy New Year!