Friday, January 8, 2010

New Job

So I am preparing to start a new job, well a job, since I haven't worked in a year and a half! I am so excited, not only to get back out there, but for what my actuall job is. I will be working for a company called Bella Baby Photography. I am one of their photographers, and I will be photographing newborns in the hospital! The company has contracts with Jordan Valley, Pioneer, SL Regional, and now IMC. Im not sure which ones I will be working at, but likely all of them at some point. I am a little nervous about taking the job, for a couple of reasons... I have to purchase a laptop, which is a large expense for us right now, since Tyler will be unemployed next week :( and I have to buy other camera supplies, etc. Plus, it's a commission only position. Eeeekkkk! I normally would never take a commission only job because I am not great at sales, but I cannot pass up this opportunity. This will give me great experience as a photographer, which is my dream job! I think it can be an easy sales job, but we'll see. I am gonna give it a couple months to see how it goes, but if I am not making $$ then I may have to find something else, ya know, to pay those pesty bills! I should be starting next week hopefully, after all the vaccines, and training are finished. Wish me luck!

No comments: