Monday, February 1, 2010

Randomness...

This post is random...
I started my new job, and it's kinda crazy trying to learn everything. I went to four hospitals yesterday! I drive a lot, and am pretty busy. I do love it so far! Except for Friday, I worked with a fetal demise baby. That was shocking, and humbling at the same time. I hope I don't have to do that very often. The baby are usually very sweet, and it makes me baby hungry, oh wait, I have a baby still... Cameron is doing so much these days. She talks so much. I need to count how many words she says. I think she is going to be smart. She has a new word to say every day and it surprises us. She loves to walk around, color, and say "coke" all day. I don't give it to her that much! Every beverage is coke to her. She has been sick lately. Tyler and I had the wonderful experience of cleaning up her first vomit. She threw up in her crib, and it got all in her hair, we had to bathe her at midnight. That was not fun, let me tell ya, Ty cannot handle puke!

I want to post some pics, but since I do this all day long at work, here is a link... back in September Cameron was a model for a company called Snuggle Luv. She got to model their halloweeen costumes. She was a cute little peacock, hence the idea for my photo biz name. Check out their website! http://www.snuggleluv.com

No comments: