Thursday, March 4, 2010

I love...

sunny mornings, pink roses, watching my baby sleep, morning coffee (coffee anytime), friendly hello's, going to the movies, chocolate, my husband, my baby, the smell of restaurants outside when I am hungry, clean sheets, halloween, mexican food, anything associated with india (the country), laughing uncontrollably, warm blanket and a fire on a snowy day, art museums, packing for a vacation, scrapbooks, beaches, new clothes, photography, purses, jewelry, turquiose blue, reality tv, roller coasters, sleeping in, warm summer nights, dates with my husband, car trips, home decor, swimming, animals of every kind, when my baby says "mama", when Tyler tickles Cameron, chips and salsa, my birthday, new car smell, decorative pillows, homemade ice cream, scuba diving, candles, family, free saturdays, hiking with my dogs, fall leaves, lunch with girl friends, weddings, my ipod, hot tubs, barbeques, nieces and nephews, christmas eve, parade of homes, cheese fries, nail polish, waterslides, anniversary getaways, campfires, playing card, walks in the park, showers, shopping, babies, lipgloss, a clean house, working out, loud concerts, cuddling with my baby, learning, 80's music, antique furniture, tax returns, comedy shows, photography blogs, traveling, tan skin, grass games, pizza, meeting up with friends you haven't seen in a long time, clean teeth (like after going to the dentist), falling asleep under the sun, life, my grandma, my mom, thanksgiving, getting my hair done, relaxing after my baby goes night night, anthropology, soft couches, sandals, acrobatics, rain on a summer day, scary movies, bird watching, fairy tales...

No comments: